Monday, April 23, 2012

Keeping My Head Above Water

I am just keeping my head above water theses days.  Simply trying to to you know get the next thing on.  Things like singing in front of people, preaching a sermon on Sunday morning, and picking up my cap and gown haven't made me sad, nostalgic, or induced vomiting.  I am just doing what I know to do.  And what is that?  Certainly, to keep going.  To live for right now and do what's next when it happens.  WHO AM I?  I am not even incredibly sad at the moment to leave Williams.  I love here.  I am WBC's biggest fan.  I freaking love it.  It is just time for next.  It's not like I am losing friends.  I have great ones, they will still be great we will just not see each other every day (and some of them are getting married).  I need to get a meningitis vaccination.  Random, but I do.  I am very tired.  I just want to rest.  Then, 10 weeks of crazy awesomeness awaits.  Then, rent.  And a job, that I don't have yet.  And graduate school 120 hours of it.  And all that...it doesn't scare me.  It makes me incredibly happy to see what's next.

Grace blogged about girl stuff.  Go read it.  She's funny.
Jon didn't blog.  He needs to.
On the CK blog there are some fun games I am going to try out this week with my kiddos.
I have found all these hilarious blogs that all these moms write.  I need a witty and funny dad to write a blog about his family.  Maybe I'll do that someday.


No comments:

Post a Comment