Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Productive

I was productive today.  I was.  I am not being right now.  I have one more verse of my Greek to do and I can't find the motivation.  Bummer.  But, I digress.  Anyway, I went to class, I ran, I got my driver's license renewed, ordered a new debit card, pick up some necessities at the DG (like TP), went to play practice, ate and did Greek, played basketball, Collided it up, had some McD's, and now I sit here soaking it all in.  I like being busy and feeling accomplished, but I have really been fighting a lazy spirit lately.  And when I am lazy.....I sin.  It's just how it works.  It really is.  So, I am going to learn to have productive days all the time.  It has to happen.

In other news, I love people.  I really do.  I don't think I do sometimes, but I do.  A lot.  There are some great people here in this cornfield or rice, or whatever the heck it is and I love them even the ones I don't really know.  Today, I kind of like the human race.  We will see how I feel tomorrow.

That was boring, yet I think beneficial.  Ok 1 Thess. 2:16 I must parse you, translate you, and thus own you.  Nobody ever said that I wasn't a nerd.

No comments:

Post a Comment