Thursday, July 14, 2011

Bucket List

So, as much as I don't want to think about it senior year is approaching. Its the end of what so far has really been the best time of my life. I love college. I love the friends college has brought me. I love the church family God has sent me to, honestly besides the homework I don't really see how life could get much better. BUT regardless accepting the inevitable is the first step. So, I decided to make a bucket list of a couple things I want to do between know and May 2012.

1. Go to a concert. Or two or three or you know. I haven't been to enough of these in my college career and I am vowing to go to at least a couple senior year.

2. Be a mentor. I want to mentor someone younger than me for the next year and invest in them.

3. Find a mentor. I have lost two of my college mentors one last year and one this year so I really need someone who can invest in me in the next year.

4. Read. I know its hard to do during college but I want to read more outside of class to gain a better knowledge base.

5. Take more pictures. I love pictures and I certainly don't take enough of them. I need to do so and document senior year well.

6. Preach. I took my first preaching class last semester and I want to get more experience.

7. Go to Moni's more. This is random, I know but me and my friends have decided we need to eat at this "cultural gem" more often.

8. Work out, but seriously this time. I am going to some how figure out how to do so.

9. Run. Again, really this time. I am going to run regularly at least three times a week.

10. Budget. So, I am going to be semi-launching into the real world in a year and its scary. I am poor. So, budgeting and creating a savings base are definitely on the list.

11. Watch more movies. It seems random but there are a lot of big movies I have never seen.

I know these might be random and assorted and I hope to add a couple if they come to my mind. For now though, here it is.

5 comments:

  1. Hey man, by knowing me and Jon, you can totally dominate and own #8 and #9!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I definitely hope to be a part of some of these....especially 1, and 11!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can probably arrange that too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good list. i must now work on mine.

    ReplyDelete